Tailgating prevention and high throughput
Unobtrusive design with retractable flaps that does not discriminate between passengers with special needs or luggage.
Automated fare collection
Automated fare collection for metro, bus and train networks
Robust and durable
Stainless steel cabinet construction and retractable polyurethane coated metal panels
Fast and secure
High passenger throughput with accurate prevention of fraudulent entry
• Dedicated independent safety detection circuit to EN12100 and EN 13849-1 to prevent the moving panels from closing on any passenger
• Emitter / receiver infrared sensors technology monitoring the area immediately around the moving flaps
• Logic voltage 24 VAC
• Voltage free contact input for Fire Alarm fail state
• Moving panels constructed from semi-rigid polyurethane mounted on to a steel core to limit potential damage to passenger (option)
• Safety for users (including finger entrapment and impact force) compliant with EN16005
• Wide walkway for wheel chair or eaiser access
• Accompanied wheelchair or child passage management
Mode of operation
Controllable via interface connection to AFC control system.
On receiving a signal from the AFC control system, or remote control, the flap leaves open (Normally Closed NC).
If an unauthorised person tries to tailgate or attempts to enter from the opposite direction, the internal alarm system is activated.
If within the pre-set timeout no passage has occurred, the flaps will close and reset.
• High-Performance Fraud Detection through sophisticated and proven algorithm
• Strategically concealed 16x TX and RX infrared photocell arrays
• More than 40 different passage scenarios handled
• Wrong way direction
• Leave aisle timeout
• Anti-crawling flap leaf barrier
• Passenger with a hand carried luggage
• Passenger with wheeled trolley luggage
Dedicated independent safety detection circuit to EN12100 and EN 13849-1 to prevent the moving panels from closing on any passenger.
Semi-rigid non-deforming impact absorbing flap panels and the option between retractable single or telescopic flap panels.
High passenger throughput – 60 passages per minute.
Wrong-way detection algorithms will promptly trigger alarms upon detecting any attempt to proceed in the wrong direction.
Anti-piggybacking algorithms will activate alarms if more than one person attempts to pass through.
High passenger throughput with accurate prevention of fraudulent entry.
High-Performance Fraud Detection through sophisticated and proven algorithm.
Wide walkway for wheel chair or easier access.