Automated Terminal Access Gate
Stand alone gate solution specifically designed for controlling access to the airport terminal with body temperature measurement and hygienic mask detection
Ensuring a Safer Airport Terminal
Based on the same Gunnebo modular gate that is found in pre-security and self-boarding applications, TermSec controls and regulates the flow of passengers into the terminal building based on two or more criteria:
Measured body temperature below a preset threshold denies access to individuals with symptoms of fever or viral infection
Detects the presence of a correctly worn mask to prevent airborne transmission of infection and will deny access to non-complaint passengers
Allows sophisticated touchless access control by combining temperature and mask verification with other criteria such as boarding pass or travel documents
Passenger Health Screening
TermSec’s thermal camera unit is pole mounted in the gate entry leg. It integrates a 7-inch capacitive LCD screen, combining image analytics and thermal detection to deliver high precision, contactless body temperature detection with a measuring range from 30 - 45°C and a precision of ± 0.3°C..
One of the primary symptoms of a person with an active infection is an elevated body temperature or fever. This temperature detection technology is synchronised with the gate operation, so the system will deny entry to individuals exhibiting an elevated body temperature above the normal range. This prevents the spread of such infections around the terminal building at the point of entry.
Protecting Passengers and Staff
TermSec implements recommended infection prevention measures linked to the right of access. The integrated thermal camera and 7-inch capacitive LCD screen backed up by image analytics, recognises if the user is wearing a hygienic mask or not.
Integrated to the gate functionality it provides the ability to deny passage if a mask is not identified, thereby screening passengers and visitors to mitigate the risk of spreading airborne infectious particles around the terminal or onboard the aircraft.
Restoring Traveller Confidence
Passengers must feel safe and confident to fly again. Touchless technology enables a safe, automated and efficient flow of passengers through the airport, while maintaining traveller safety.
Conducting health screening and checks at the beginning of the passenger journey can assist in identifying any risks quickly and ensures early intervention is made for the benefit of all travellers and airport staff.
- Walkway width from 600mm to 900mm
- 165 mm width cabinet footprint
- Plain or sloped entry leg options available
- Power Failure: Fail Lock and Fail Safe options available
- Torque-limited breakthrough option available (for fail-lock version)
- Advanced detection for reliable passenger safety even with carry-on luggage
- Optional push button on exit end for deboarding open
- Moving panel heights from 900mm to 1800mm for increased security
- Controlling unit - NEP Lite controller
- Local/remote override
- Highly customizable through BGR GUI settings
- Gate Interface PC option – fan-less high performance industrial module
- OS: Windows 7 Embedded on SSD drive with EWS protection
- NFC/OCR/RFID reader options / printer option
- Power Supply: 110/ 230Vac 50Hz/115Vac 60Hz
- Power Rating: 240VA during panel movement, 60 VA in standby
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 40°C
- IP Rating: IP 43
- Flow Rates: In BCBP reading mode connected to the airport clearance system 10-12 PAX/min (entry door in NO mode)
- MCBF: 10 million cycles