Robust and reliable entrance control
Sliding panel speedgates combining an effective barrier with a high flow rate
Balancing Speed, Security and Design
Allows continuous passage of up to 40 people per minute
Unique detection algorithm prevents fraudulent entry with greater user safety
Available in a wide range of finishes, colours and materials
Security Systems for Commercial Buildings
Office lobbies and reception areas in commercial buildings have evolved dramatically during recent years. But one thing remains the same – you want your people, buildings and assets to be safe and secure.
Reception areas are getting larger and more open, to impress visitors and make employees feel welcome. Owners want to incorporate the latest interior design trends and complement modern architecture while keeping perceived barriers to a minimum.
Working patterns are becoming more flexible, with employees coming and going throughout the day and night. Security turnstiles may need to be connected remotely, so security can be maintained even if no guard staff are physically present to supervise the entrance.
Our speed gates rise to and meet these challenges head-on, offering a perfect combination of speed, security and modern design.
Silent and smooth in operation, this classic Gunnebo speed gate design is available in the BA finish in polyurethane slate grey colour or the EV finish in Stainless Steel with a selection of top lid materials, side panels and many other customisation options.
The stainless steel cabinets are available in standard (600mm) and wide (900mm) lane widths, to accommodate different user requirements.
The flap panels are available in heights of 1.0m, 1.2m or 1.8m to provide increasing levels of security as required.
Our Designer Series (DS) speedgates offer exciting new materials with an expanded selection of finishes and lighting effects.
A new stylish and flexible design able to virtually blend infinite aesthetics within architectural interior needs, without compromising security features.
Mats Larsson, Managing Director, ICA Maxi Lindhagen
- Models: BA, EV and DS
- Panel Heights: 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.8m
- Passageway: Standard 550mm - cabinet width 300mm, Wide 900mm - cabinet width 490mm. Combi–centre cabinet with combination of 550mm passageway and 900mm passageway
- Finishes: Alternative finishes and materials (only for BA and EV), DS series finishes and materials
- Indicator: LED Way Mode indicator (only for BA and EV), LED lighting effects (only for DS)
- Pictogram: Yes, only for BA and EV
- Interfaces: RS485 interface (only for BA and EV), COMR1 switching interface (only for BA and EV)
- Integrations: Card reader, lift screen (only for BA and EV)
- Back-up: Battery
- Counter: Digital LCD
- Control Systems: Remote
- Dimension Cabinet Length: 1448mm, 1932mm (Only for BA and EV models)
- Options: Emergency break glass push button (only for BA and EV)