Balancing Speed, Security and Design
Allows continuous passage of up to 40 people per minute
Unique detection algorithm prevents fraudulent entry with greater user safety
Available in a wide range of finishes, colours and materials
Silent and smooth in operation, this classic Gunnebo speed gate design is available in the BA finish in polyurethane slate grey colour or the EV finish in Stainless Steel with a selection of top lid materials, side panels and many other customisation options.
The robust cabinet design includes LED way-mode indicators to visually confirm or deny passage.
Also available is an optional 50mm pictogram for way-mode indicators flush mounted with the lid surface.
Our Designer Series (DS) speedgates offer exciting new materials with an expanded selection of finishes and lighting effects.
A new stylish and flexible design able to virtually blend infinite aesthetics within architectural interior needs, without compromising security features.
Mats Larsson, Managing Director, ICA Maxi Lindhagen
- Models: BA, EV and DS
- Passage Width: Standard 550mm - cabinet width 300mm, Wide 900mm - cabinet width 490mm. Combi–centre cabinet with combination of 550mm passageway and 900mm passageway
- Indicator: LED Way Mode indicator for BA and EV, LED lighting effects for DS
- Finishes: Alternative finishes and materials for BA and EV, DS series finishes and materials
- Back-up: Battery
- Counter: Digital LCD
- Control Systems: Remote
- Integration: Card reader, lift screen integrations (only for BA and EV)
- Pictogram: Yes (only for BA and EV)
- Version Cabinet Length: 1448mm, 1932mm (only for BA and EV models)
- Interfaces: RS485 interface, COMR1 switching interface
- Options: Emergency break glass push button (only for BA and EV)