Improving the passenger experience
Automatic pre-security gates that accelerate the passage through security to airside departure lounge
Streamline the Passenger Process
Minimise queues and increase time spent in shops and restaurants
Increased security level by checking traveller's ID against boarding pass
Boarding pass validation provides valuable passenger data and statistics
The integral 10.1" LCD display gives the passenger clear instructions on how to present their boarding pass for verification and when to proceed or seek assistance.
The integrated reader scans the barcode off either a printed or digital boarding pass and, provided the details are valid, allow the passenger entry.
On passage,the traveller is registered in the airport’s passenger information system.
Employs our robust mechanism philosophy to keep operation and maintenance cost to a minimum and maximise throughput using a highly reliable DC motor and brake mechanism.
Jan Skov, Head of Security, Billund Airport
- Indicator: LED way mode red/green indicator on top of display panel and status lights around barcode reader
- Detection: Advanced detection for reliable passenger safety even with carry-on luggage
- Panel Heights: Moving panel heights from 900mm to 1800mm for increased security
- Controlling unit: NEP Lite controller
- Control Systems: Local / remote override
- Boarding Pass Reader System: (options) Access IS–LSR116/118, 1 Desko–Cube/BCR504PRO/pro 504BCR
- Passenger Display: 10.1’ 800x1280 pixel
- Other Travel Ticket Media: NFC / OCR / RFID / MSR
- Flow Rates: In BCBP reading mode connected to the airport clearance system 10-12 PAX/min
- MCBF: 10 million cycles
- Dimension Walkway: Width from 600mm to 900mm, 165 mm width footprint
- Power Supply: 230Vac 50Hz/115Vac 60Hz
- Power Rating: 240VA during panel movement, 60 VA in standby
- Power Failure: Fail Lock and Fail Safe options available
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 40°C
- IP Rating: IP 43
- Gate Interface PC: Fan-less high performance industrial module
- OS: Windows 7 Embedded on SSD drive with EWS protection
- Options: Torque-controlled breakthrough option available, push button on exit end for emergency open