Remote Access Control App
Provides full control and analytics of your Gunnebo product from anywhere, no matter if on site or working remotely and runs on smartphones or tablets via connection to the cloud.
Your Connection to Protection
Control one or multiple accesses from anywhere in the world. Gate Control lets the user set and change modes as well as allowing one-time access from remote.
Ensure your connected gates are operating as they should. Gate Health provides the user with health status information and sends notifications in case of technical alarms.
Monitor and analyse process data live and over time, including passage counts, flow rates, fraud alarms, load distribution and capacity utilisation.
Receptionist / Front of House
Perfect for receptionists and staff based in the entrance of a building, as it allows an increased level of control of operations:
- Manually grant single passages in entry or exit direction through any gate of your choice or through a single pre-defined gate.
- Change the lane mode (free / controlled / locked) independently in each direction for one gate or multiple gates simultaneously.
- See a high-level health status indication for all connected gates.
Recommended Bundle: EntraLinq ControlView Details
Ideal for security managers and facility management to gain detailed insight into user traffic with statistics based on people flow and activity using connected gates:
- View live counting of passages from all connected gates.
- Check daily accumulated passage count (auto-resets at midnight) for each bank of gates.
- View live counting of fraud alarms from all connected gates.
- Check daily accumulated fraud alarm count (auto-resets at midnight) for each bank of gates.
Recommended Bundle: EntraLinq ProcessView Details
Maintenance Service Providers
Ideal for service technicians and facility management to observe and troubleshoot the health and overall operability of the connected gates onsite:
- Receive live status information (OK / Technical Alarm / Offline) for each connected gate.
- Monitor and view technical alarms from all connected gates in real-time.
- Access the daily accumulated count of technical alarms for each bank of gates (auto-resets at midnight).
Recommended Bundle: EntraLinq HealthView Details
Compare Bundles and Included Modules
EntraLinq can be adapted to individual user requirements thanks to its modularity. Modules can be added individually or in bundles to really personalize your app and get the most out of this innovative and exclusive software. In most user scenarios it will be more cost-effective to choose the most suitable bundle over hand-picked individual modules.
Module subscriptions can be dynamically activated and deactivated to adapt to your needs. We know the workplace is not linear but dynamic, with our customers’ needs changing often, therefore you need a product that easily accomodates change. EntraLinq allows you to react on the fly to a change of requirements as they occur.
Download on the App Store and Google Play
The EntraLinq app is available on the Apple App Store or on Google Play for Android. EntraLinq Starter can be downloaded free of charge while other bundles are on a subscription basis.
Please note that a Gunnebo Bridge hardware installation will be required for operation, to provide a secure connection between a group of Gunnebo products and the cloud.
Download the Brochure
Download our brochure for a full and detailed guide to EntraLinq core functions, bundles and modules, including feature comparison, hardware setup and specifications.
- Operating Systems: iOS / Android
- Internet Connection: Ethernet (broadband / fibre) or cellular (3G or better) via Gunnebo Bridge IoT9000 gateway box
- Available Lanes: 20 per connected Gunnebo Bridge gateway box