Tripod turnstile for internal use
Stainless steel tripod turnstile with a small footprint available as a wall-mounted turnstile or mounted on a pedestal.
Direction of passage: Passage in both directions is electronically controlled. Direction is shown clearly to users with LED indicators.
Mechanism: Self-centering mechanism ensures complete rotation into the home position and anti-backup device prevents reverse rotation.
Up to 40 passages per minute
Passage in both directions is electronically controlled
Stainless steel construction for years of reliable use
• Positive locking action for one passage at a time
• Self-centering mechanism to ensure complete rotation into the home position
• Anti-backup device to prevent reverse rotation once the mechanism has moved from 60° from home
• Either one or both directions can be fail-safe (standard), i.e. rotates freely, or fail lock, i.e. locks in the home position
• Fire alarm - emergency input. Input facility available for free voltage contact to effect fail-state
• Mechanism fail state will be the same as power failure choice
• Drop arm option: the horizontal arm drops to create passage for evacuation
• Static hub option: free rotation
• LL2001Lite microprocessor control logic
• One input for opening/locking in each direction
• Two protected outputs controlling opening/locking
• Four protected outputs piloting way mode indicators
• Two protected outputs counting passage in either direction
• Two OV output relays indicating availability of use or counting passage in either direction
• Two open collector NPN outputs to count passage or to indicate availability of use in either direction or activate the optional drop arm
• Features a Serial Port - RS485
Jan Skov, Head of Security, Billund Airport
- Swipe Type Reader: 30 passages per minute.
- Proximity Reader: 40 passages per minute.
- Identification Method: Card reader, push button, remote control.