Streamline the Passenger Process
Offers improved efficiency, increased passenger throughput and reduced staffing costs
Increased security level by checking traveller's ID against boarding pass
Certified for easy integration into any Common-Use environment
The integral 10.1" LCD display gives the passenger clear instructions on how to present their boarding pass for verification and when to proceed or seek assistance.
The integrated reader scans the barcode off either a printed or digital boarding pass automatically checking against the airline's departure manifest and providing advanced passenger information.
Employs our robust mechanism philosophy to keep operation and maintenance cost to a minimum and maximise throughput using a highly reliable DC motor and brake mechanism.
Jan Skov, Head of Security, Billund Airport
- Indicator: LED way mode red/green indicator on top of display panel and status lights around barcode reader
- Detection: Advanced detection for reliable passenger safety even with carry-on luggage
- Panel Heights: Moving panel heights from 900mm to 1800mm for increased security
- Control Systems: Local or remote override
- Boarding Pass Reader System: (options) Access IS–LSR116/118, 1 Desko–Cube/BCR504PRO/pro504BCR
- Flow Rates: In BCBP reading mode connected to the airport clearance system 10-12 PAX/min
- MCBF: 10 million cycles